Humic acid coated Slow-release fertilizers are the patented technology of coating fertilizers, and the synergistic chelating slow-release fertilizers produced by the ammonia-acid granulation process are used. In contrast to the slow-controlled release fertilizers with plastic (resin) as the coated material, the slow-release materials of the humic acid coated slow release fertilizers can be transformed into crop absorbable nutrients or soil organic matter composition, which has the function of improving soil structure and promoting sustainable productive capacity. At the same time, the slow-release synergistic mode of the controlled separation is the only one in the market for N, P, K nutrients to enhance the efficiency of the treatment of multiple elements of fertilizer, with "fertilizer, water, labor, yield" characteristics, than the general compound fertilizer utilization rate increased by 10%, crop average yield 15%, save 20%, save water 30%, province workers 30 %, with the customary fertilization control, wheat yield of 50 kg, corn mu increase production 70 kg, cotton seed production of 30 kg, an increase in the efficiency of more than 200 yuan per Mu. In recent years, Australia Jia Humic acid coating slow-release fertilizer has been widely used in many crops in northeast China, Hebei, Shandong, Henan, Hubei and other provinces.
The following points should be noted in application of humic acid coated slow-release fertilizers:
First, "One crop once fertilizer" mainly refers to wheat, corn, cotton, rice and other field crops, can achieve a crop only once fertilizer. such as in wheat 600 kg/mu, 700 kg/mu of corn, lint 100 kg/MU output level, at the time of sowing at the end of 40-50 kg, the whole growth period can no longer top dressing. It is suggested that the fertilizer should be applied to the vegetables and fruit trees, but the number of fertilization can be reduced. In the process of fertilization should be noted:
1. Avoid planting fertilizer mixed sowing, to prevent direct contact between fertilizers and seeds caused by "burning seedlings." Scientific fertilization method is to use multi-functional agricultural machinery to achieve sowing, fertilization once completed, fertilizer applied to the seed side of 8-10 cm.
2. In the absence of fertilization machinery, avoid fertilizer applicator, first watering, then plowing and sowing. Applicator should pay attention to applicator even, after applicator to seize the plowing, sowing.
Second, fertilization management. Taking wheat as an example, attention should be paid to the management of wheat green to jointing stage. Generally, the use of "once fat" wheat and the customary fertilization of wheat in the green, jointing stage no significant difference in growth, but the root system is significantly more developed. Due to the delayed effect of nitrogen in early spring slow-release fertilizers, the first and second internodes of wheat can be short and coarse, the whole stalk toughness is enhanced and lodging resistance ability is improved. In the later stage, it showed that the fertilizer efficiency was longer, the plant was strong, the ear was neat, the number of grains and thousand-grain weight were obviously superior to the customary fertilization model. But individual plots, early spring wheat green period, may appear wheat seedling mildly "yellow" situation, and chasing the green fertilizer of wheat comparison there is a certain difference.
There are many factors causing "yellowing" of wheat seedling during the period of turning green to jointing stage, which should be analyzed and treated differently. Such as: drought, frost, disease, pests may cause wheat seedling "yellow." In terms of fertilization management, the possible causes: one is the more common applicator uneven, resulting in local wheat "yellow" and the second is a large number of straw returned to the field, resulting in straw rot and crop growth competition for water, at the same time, some wheat seedlings after the root system in the loose straw, it is difficult to absorb nutrients from the soil, there is a small seedling suspended yellow Third, the individual loam fertilizer, water retention ability is poor, may result in wheat dwarf and thin, tiller is small and weak, leaves yellow. For different situations, fertilization can be remedied according to the following methods:
1. In the fertilizer, water conservation capacity of the plot, not suitable for "one-time" fertilization, should be applied.
2. Due to Straw returned wheat seedling suspended nitrogen caused by yellow seedling, can be up or jointing period of 5-10 kg per mu, or combined with foliar spraying 2% concentration of urea solution 30-50 kg.
3. For large seeding, high target production of high-way, should be appropriate to increase the amount of fertilizer, such as mu production in 500-600 kg, the application amount should not be less than 50 kg.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main uses of humic acid products in industry
- What is humic acid
- The role of humic acid
- Development prospect of humic acid fertilizers
- Comprehensive effect of multiple functions of h...
- Various characteristics of humic acid
- The function of high active humic acid
- Humic acid water-soluble Fertilizers Promote th...
- Is humic acid a colloid?
- Environmental protection-Humic acid fertilizers