What is humic acid
- Feb 05, 2018 -
Humic acid is a natural compound of organic macromolecules. Widely present in nature, the proportion of humic acid in soil is the largest, and the soil humic acid is a heterogeneous complex mixture of physical chemistry, which is composed of natural, high molecular weight, yellow to black, amorphous, colloidal, aliphatic and aromatic organic polyelectrolyte, Cannot be expressed in a single chemical structure.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main uses of humic acid products in industry
- The role of humic acid
- Development prospect of humic acid fertilizers
- Comprehensive effect of multiple functions of h...
- Various characteristics of humic acid
- The function of high active humic acid
- Some problems needing attention in application ...
- Humic acid water-soluble Fertilizers Promote th...
- Is humic acid a colloid?
- Environmental protection-Humic acid fertilizers