There are no national standards for fertilizers containing amino acids. Amino acids, as the smallest molecule of protein, exist in fertilizer, which is easy to be absorbed by crops, and has the function of improving the disease resistance and improving the quality of fertilizing crops. To supplement the essential amino acids of plants, stimulate and regulate the rapid growth of plants, promote the growth of plants and strong, promoting the absorption of nutrients. It enhances the metabolic function of plants, enhances photosynthesis, promotes the development of plant roots and accelerates plant growth and reproduction.
Amino acid is a variety of marine fish processing plant scraps, cooking slurry water as raw material, by microbial fermentation, acid-base hydrolysis treatment, spray drying process. This product is the loss of fish meal processing nutrients, nutrients similar to fish meal, containing 18 kinds of free amino acids, total amino acids of about 72.1%.
- Confirmation Of Ginseng's Compressive Effect
- Demand For Natural Pigment Complex Solutions To...
- What Is Organic Food
- Present Situation And Prospect Of Organic Agric...
- The Role Of Seaweed Extract
- Main Uses Of Humic Acid Products In Agriculture
- Various Types Of Humic Acid
- Three Main Functions Of Organic Fertilizer Cont...
- Application Of Humic Acid Sodium In Feed Industry
- Characteristics Of Amino Acid Fertilizer
- CAC Exhibition
- Haijingling Group Sample Room Was Established
- 2018 Qingdao Shanghe Summit
- The 2nd Secondary Distribution Mode Summit