Humic acid is the main body of soil organic matter and the salts of metal ions, humic acid is the most active and effective part of organic matter.
(1) Direct effect of humic acid
Promote plant growth and increase crop yields.
(2) Indirect effect
① physical function
A. Improving the soil structure. B. Control of soil cracking and erosion. C. Increase soil water holding capacity and improve cold hardiness. D. darkens the soil color and facilitates absorption of the solar energy. ② chemical action. A. Regulates soil ph value. B. Improve and optimize the uptake of nutrients and water by plants. C. Increased soil buffering capacity. D. Under alkaline conditions, is a natural chelating agent (with metal ions chelate, promotion period by the plant absorption). E. Organic matter and minerals necessary for plant growth. F. Increase the solubility of organic fertilizers and reduce the loss of fertilizers. G. Transforming nutrients into a state that is susceptible to plant absorption. H. Can strengthen the uptake of nitrogen by plants, by reducing the phosphorus fixation, we can store the elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium in the soil, protect the box in the soil, accelerate the process of nutrient elements entering the plant body and improve the application effect of inorganic, so the humic acid is the "reserve storehouse" of plant nutrients and physiological active substances.
③ Biological Action
A. Stimulating the growth and reproduction of beneficial microorganisms in the soil. B. Improve plant natural disease resistance, pest resistance capacity.
Types and characteristics of common humic acid
The humic acid used as fertilizer is divided into lignite humic acid, weathered coal humic acid and peat (Cao Humic acid).
1, lignite humic acid is the second stage of coal forming (diagenesis) products, to bituminous coal phase has no humic acid, lignite humic acid general content in 1-85%, lignite appearance is brown, a small number of black, according to the depth of the degree can be divided into
(1) Soil-like lignite: the degree of coal is shallow, carbon content is low, humic acid content is higher, generally in 40% or more.
(2) Bright lignite: Coal degree is deep, carbon content is high, humic acid content is low, generally in 1-10%.
(3) Dense lignite: between (1) and (2), the general humic acid content can reach about 30%.
2, weathered coal humic acid namely outcrop coal, commonly known as coal. Generally close to or exposed to the surface of lignite, bituminous coal, anthracite, after the air, sunlight, rain, snow, sand, frozen and other permeable weathering effect, and the formation of the product. The humic acid produced by this process becomes humic acid, also known as natural regenerated humic acid, and the humic acid content of weathered coal fluctuates greatly and can be ranged from 5-80%.
3, peat (peat, peat, etc.) humic acid
Peat is the initial stage of coal forming, also known as peat, the content of humic acid in Chinese peat is 20–40%. The organic matter in peat is composed of not decomposed plant waste and humic acid, the content of humic acid in Chinese peat is 20–40%.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Main uses of humic acid products in industry
- What is humic acid
- Development prospect of humic acid fertilizers
- Comprehensive effect of multiple functions of h...
- Various characteristics of humic acid
- The function of high active humic acid
- Some problems needing attention in application ...
- Humic acid water-soluble Fertilizers Promote th...
- Is humic acid a colloid?
- Environmental protection-Humic acid fertilizers